Thursday 27 October 2011

Mini Milk Carton

I purchased the mini milk carton a little while ago and have been having fun creating cute little gifts out of it.  It is quite small and is designed for small treats such as Jelly Bellies, M&Ms, etc.  I made one as a friendship gift.  It is really quite versatile as I think you can make it for many occasions such as birthdays, Christmas and Easter.  I am going to make a whole lot for Christmas to sit on the table as a little take away gift.


I used Bashful Blue cardstock and white for the scallopped square and the embosslits die (the butterflies).  The strip is 6 3/4" x 1".  The measurement is handy as it fits arond the carton perfectly.  The secret is to add the sticky strip to the strip and not the carton.  Also, put the strip on the 'good' side and wrap around, pinching the corners as you go.  I used the Hostess designer paper called cheerful treat.  It's really pretty paper.

Ness  

PS. Got the mini pegs from the $2 shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment