Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas in Neutrals

I stumbled upon a lady's blog called Stamping Still.  Her name is Kathy (don't know her last name) and she lives in Tasmania.  She makes lovely cards and I have CASEd 2 of her designs as I loved them so much.


 I used Crumbcake cardstock and stamped onto Very Vanilla.  I used the sets: Merry & Type (the bauble with the 25 on it), Pendant Park (For the swirly leaves) and Winter Post for the rest.  I then punched out a part of the design.  This is called 'spotlighting'.  I felt very clever 'spotlighting' each element.  I might try this design in other colours and see if it looks any good.




The card above is also CASEd from Kathy@stampingstill.  It uses the combination of Almost Navy, Very Vanilla and Crumbcake cardstock.  I like the lattice folder for the Big Shot, which gives a look of hessian.  Three of the images are from Winter Post, but the swirly leaves are from Pendant Park.

Not many sleeps now 'til Christmas!

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment