Thursday 26 January 2012

Have a Crafty New Year

I just wanted to show everyone the great stuff you can get as a demonstrator.  The picture above is a sample of the things you get in the starter kit:  YOUR choice of paper, YOUR choice of ink colours, YOUR choice of punch and YOUR choice of stamps too. 

Stampin'Up! call this time of year Sale-A-bration.  From now until March, you can join Stampin'Up! for just $249.  You also get an extra stamp set of your choice, so choose the most expensive!  I did.

I joined Stampin'Up! this time last year- the deal was too good to refuse!  I love card making and scrapbooking, so I thought:  "Why not? Worst thing that could happen was that I would get $610 worth of product for $249!".  It's been a year now and I have loved showing others how to make beautiful cards to surprise and delight their friends and family.  Even if you don't intend to hold demonstrations, you may wish to join as a hobby and enjoy a 20% discount on all the products.

Feel free to contact me for more information (even if you are just toying with the idea!)

0402 276 324

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment