Tuesday 13 March 2012

More Fresh Vintage

Here are two other cards we made on Sunday at the cardmaking day that I held at my house.  I decided to use the Fresh Vintage stamp set again, but only using 'In Colors'.  The 'In Colors' are colours that only hang around for 2 years and then they are gone forever!  The colours are ones that I would not normally use- it's taken me months to use the Calypso Coral!  I also got to use my new postage punch, which I love.
I did a new 'thing' with the ribbon.  I put 'sticky strip' on the ribon itself and then folded it together, then laid out some more sticky strip to attach it to the card.  Normal tape will not hold it.  I put the cardstock through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Textrured Impressions Embossing Folders.  Here are close ups of the 2 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment