Monday 12 November 2012

Knox Christmas Market Night

Thanks to everyone that came and visited my stall at the Knox Christmas Markets at Wahroonga.  It was great fun and a lovely night was had by all. 
I packaged up 5 of the same Christmas cards, with stamped envelopes and tied a nice Christmas ribbon and tag around it.  I still have a few left.  They are $15 each.  Better still, why not come along to my Christmas Cardmaking Class on Monday, 19th November at 7pm, where you can make six cards (3 designs) and dazzle your friends with your talent!  Let me know if you'd like to come: 0402 276 324.
This is one of the cards we will be creating.  This was inspired by an Australian lady, whose name escapes me.  If you recognise this card, please let me know so I can credit her properly.  I found it by Googling the stamp set 'Lovely as a Tree' and the word christmas together and thousands of cards come up to inspire you.  So, any stamp set you own, just Google it and look at the images- there are thousands of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment