Sunday 13 October 2013

Cupcake Punch

Hi there,

Has it really been July since I last posted?  I have been holding classes and making cards, but not blogging!

I found this card as I was on Pinterest and changed it ever so slightly.  This was designed by a lady in America whose blog is called Simple Stamping.  I just loved the look of it!  The colours used are:  Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.

I used the cupcake punch for the scoops and cherry and the pennant punch for the cone.  The Simply Scorred scorer to give a nice boarder to the card.  I used a framelits set  (Labels Collection) to cut the decorative background, with my new Big Shot magnetic platform.  The magnet inside it keeps the framelits in place as you cut it, which is really handy.

We will be making two of these cards (as well as 4 others) at my next cardmaking class on the 19th October at my house, in Wahroonga.  Please contact me on 0402 276 324 or on cookv3@tpg.com.au if you'd like to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment