Monday 16 May 2011

My scrapbooking weekend

I have just returned from a weekend full of scrapbooking.   I don't usually post my scrapbooking pages, but wanted to show you this page.  During the weekend you just create your own pages and then on the Sunday, you pick out your favourite and enter it into a small competiton.  Each of the 40 ladies vote on their favourite one- and I won!  I was so thrilled.  I just had to post it here.


The picture is of my mum, sister and one of my favourite neices- Sophie.  She was a flower girl at a wedding that was held at a beautiful water-side mansion in Clontarf.  My mum and I had come to pick the flowergirls up and she was so tired at the end of the day.  I like how this picture shows how much my sister loves her daughter.

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment