Wednesday 8 June 2011

Circle Circus

I just love the combination of purple and green.  The card below was inspired by a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers (that's a website that all the stampers 'in-the-know' look at for inspiration!) and it's from a lady called Vicky Wright. I haven't made a card in a while as I have been too busy sitting in my new recliners!  (They are SO hard to get out of!)  So I made this card last night in preparation for a few parties I'm hosting this month.  If you would like to make this card, I will be hosting a party at 7pm on Friday, 24th June at my house in Wahroonga.  (You can even have a go in one of my recliners!)

The stamp set I used was the very versatile set called Circle Circus.   I can see myself making a few different styles out of this set!

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment