Saturday 30 March 2013

Card Class- Vintage Butterflies


I thought I would let you see what we will be making next card class.  I got the idea for this style while looking at a a blog I stumbled across by Diane Van Galien.  You can get so many good ideas by Googling the stamp set you want to use!

The next card class will be held at my home in Wahroonga (North Shore, Sydney) at 2pm next Saturday, 6th April.  Please contact me  (0402 276 324) if you'd like to come.

Here is a close up of it:

I love the embossing- it shows up really well.  When you come, you can choose your greeting and embossing style.  The colours we will be using are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette. 

The stamps I used were:  Papillon Potpouri (for the butterflies) and Perfectly Penned for the greeting.

The butterflies were so easy as I punched them out with the two different sizes of the butterfly punch.  I then folded them in half and added a glue dot to one side to give the feeling that they'd just landed in the page.

I cut the two shapes on the page with a new Framelit set called Apothecary Accents.  So easy, as I put two sheets of cardstock at a time through the Big Shot machine.

Happy Easter,

Ness xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment