Saturday 30 March 2013

Upcoming Classes and Events

UPCOMING CLASSES & EVENTS.....


To help you plan your crafting time, here are the dates I have scheduled for my Card Classes up until mid July:

Date
Type of class/event
Stamp set/products we will use
Sat, 6th April - 2pm
Vintage Butterflies
Perfectly Penned, Papillon Potpourri and Big Shot machine
Sat, 4th May - 2pm
Mother's day and Family
For My Family, World's Greatest
Thurs 30th May - 7pm
Masculine Cards
World's Greatest, for my family
Sat, 22nd June 2pm
Winter Birthdays
French Foliage
Thurs, 4th July 7pm
Baby & Congratulations Cards
A Fitting Occasion
Saturday, 20th July
Catalogue Launch
Lots!




Classes are held at my home (4/1A Isis St, Wahroonga) and take 2-3 hours.

The cost of each class in $20 which includes all materials to make 6 cards and matching envelopes (2 each of three designs)

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking.  ANZ- Vanessa Cook BSB 013304 Acc No. 337865958

there needs to be a minimum of 4 participants to go ahead.  I will contact you a few days before the class to confirm.

Give me a call on 0402 276 324 or email me on cookv3@tpg.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment