Friday 7 November 2014

Baby box card

Hi there,

I haven't added to my blog for so long but am still alive and well making cards.  I wanted to share this one as I have jumped on the bandwagon that is box cards.

Box cards are pretty cute and are good for baby cards, Christmas, anything, really.

I made this for a friend that is attending a baby shower, so I hope she likes it.

This is made from the Zoo Babies set, although the monkey is from a retired set call Fox and Friends as I liked the bigger image of the monkey.  The sentiments are from a lovely new set called Baby We've Grown.

I went to Office works to get some clear acetate sheets (you need to buy the document cover strength ones as the old overhead projector sheets are too weak.)  I then cut the acetate sheets into 1cm strips, to somewhat suspend the animals, so that when you shake it, the animals bounce around.

I will be running card in a box classes in late November

.

Ness xx


No comments:

Post a Comment