Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas Box Card

This card is copied from Debra Hole, who is a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I saw her at a market a little while ago and just loved it.

This is another box card and I found the instructions for these on another demonstrator's site called "Stampin' T'.   You can find it on YouTube if you type in 'Box Card'.  She is an Aussie demonstrator, so her measurements enable you to fold it down and post the card in a normal envelope.


The patterned paper is from 'Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack, which is a set of 48 pieces of paper in card size, which makes it perfect for card making.  The trees are from The Festival of Trees Stamp set, which I cut out with the matching Tree Punch.  The house in the middle is from the set Holiday home, also easily cut out with the Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies.

If you would like to learn how to make this card (well two of them) please come along to my class, which will be held in my home at Wahroonga on Thursday, 4th December at 7pm and repeated on Saturday, 6th December at 3pm.  Please email me at cookv3@tpg.com.au if you'd like to come.

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment