Tuesday 19 July 2011

Strength & Hope

I made this card for my friend Vicki's birthday.  She used to stamp and has still got all the gear but hasn't done it for years now.  I hope this inspires her and we can have a fun competition trying to out do eachother with stamped cards!

I used the Strength and Hope Stamp Set from the Autumn/Winter Mini.  The butterfly is so detailed and pretty.  The anntenna was too hard to cut out so I decided to stamp it twice and attach the second image without the anntenna and fold it so it appears that the butterfly has just landed on the page. I stamped the florish from Vintage Vogue and then added glitter to the ends for a bit of sparkle.

The greeting is from the set Sincere Salutations, punched out with Curly Label large.  I hadn't used the crimper before, so I've used it for the white strip instead of ribbon.

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment